About Kids Health
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
Synopsis: What are the symptoms of hypoplastic left heart syndrome? How is hypoplastic left heart syndrome treated? What is the long-term outlook for children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome?
Congenital Heart Defects.com
- Types of CHDs and their descriptions – HLHS
Synopsis: HLHS Description; Surgical Options (Transplant, Staged Reconstruction & Biventricular Repair); Survival Statistics.
- HLHS Cause to Cure (Mayo Clinic HLHS Blog)
Synopsis: Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome Program from Mayo Clinic
- Surgical Treatment of Pediatric Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Synopsis: Background; History of the procedure; Epidemiology; Etiology; Pathophysiology; Presentation; Indications; Relevant Anatomy; Contraindications; Laboratory Studies; Imaging Studies; Other Tests; Diagnostic Procedures; Medical Therapy; Surgical Therapy; Intraoperative Details (Staged Reconstruction); Postoperative Details; Follow-up; Complications; Outcome and Prognosis; Future and Controversies.
Pediatrix Medical Group
- Health Information Encyclopaedia - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Synopsis: Definition; Causes, incidence, and risk factors; Symptoms; Signs and tests; Treatment (Staged Reconstruction); Expectations (prognosis); Complications.