I am pleased to announce that arrangements for the 17th Annual General Meeting of Hearts of Hope Australia have been finalised.
The meeting will be held on Sunday, the 30th of January 2022 at the HoH Head Office, 1090 Halls Track Road, Pelverata, Tasmania. The AGM will commence at 2.00 pm.
This is a public meeting and all members of the community that are interested in, or have been affected by congenital heart disease are invited to attend. If you would like to participate but are unable to attend in person we are also hosting the meeting on Skype. Please contact me if you are planning to attend or wish to participate via Skype. Meeting papers have been sent out to all members and are also available for download here:
- AGM 17 Meeting Notice 2022
- AGM 17 Meeting Notice (Attendance and Proxies)
- AGM 17 Meeting Notice (Nominations)
- AGM 17 Meeting Papers (Agenda)
- AGM 17 Meeting Papers (AGM 16 Minutes – Final Draft)
- AGM 17 Meeting Papers (HoH Annual Report 2021)
Hearts of Hope Australia