Hearts of Hope Australia would like to encourage those whose lives have been touched by children with complex Congenital Heart Disease or supporting their families to become members of our organisation. Membership is not limited to Australian residents and is open to:
- Parents and relatives of children born with complex Congenital Heart Disease;
- Friends of these families;
- Adults with Congenital Heart Disease;
- Parents who have lost children to CHDs;
- Health care workers, social workers, support providers and anyone who is interested in helping us achieve our aims.
We have also introduced a new Membership Group for older children so that they can engage in social networking in a secure environment. Parental consent is required for these memberships to be activated.
Please review our Memberships Groups and join Hearts of Hope Australia by completing the online application form.
Sign up is quick and easy.
Your membership will be activated as soon as your details have been verified.